home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 9, 2017

It's in the Details + Linkup





sweater (under $20!) // jeans // booties // sunglasses // ring c/o

  Reworking my mind-frame around what I buy and focusing on pieces that are more than a 'one-day cute outfit' has been one of the best decisions. Rather than having tons of pieces that hopefully work with what's in my closet, I now have a bunch of things that go together. It's about finding special cuts and details that create visual interest. The cutouts and ruffle on this blush sweater has enough detail without being over the top, still can be worn so many ways and super affordable. Just because a girl wants to invest in neutrals doesn't mean it has to be expensive. However, it's about knowing when to splurge. This cute ring is one of those items that falls into the splurge category. Dainty pieces are timeless (if you ask me) and so versatile for layering. It's from Mejuri who's line is simple, modern and interchangeable. I'm thinking this and this would look great stacked together.

What are the items you are willing to splurge on?

Thanks for linking up! Our picks are C's Evolution of Style and Eat Pray Wear.





7 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this sweater!!! I love it so much. Looks great on you. Pretty details in your jewelry too. Sounds like you are in a good place shopping wise.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so pretty - I need it. The matching blush pretty sweater matches the just-as-pretty blush bag. =) Love it Adri!


    I'd love for you to stop by and linkup with me for Thursday Moda. Share your great style with my readers. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/03/march-8th-marigold-and-mimosas.html

    Enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweater! The ruffled shoulders are so pretty, and I love the color!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is perfect - cold shoulder and ruffles...what could be better!? :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is so beautiful. It looks cozy for cooler weather but perfect for warmer Spring days! Love the knit and those ruffles are just the cutest! Happy Friday!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!