home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Olive Blazer + Linkup





blazer c/o banana republic // tank // jeans // espadrilles (20% off here) // sunglasses // hat

Listen, all I can say is that this blazer is approved by Olivia Palermo. If that doesn't say winner, I don't know what does. Because anything OP wears is so good. I honestly don't think I can afford anything in her closet, so you know this is second best. So I wanted to make OP proud and went for a more relaxed vibe and have to say it was perfect for looking like you tried a lot more than you did. That's exactly what I wanted Jessica to think when I met her for Sunday brunch last weekend. No joke, she is making the dressing the bump look so easy. 

Anyway, let's flashback to last year's look here. Well I have to say it's a similar outfit formula in a different color scheme. Neutrals on neutrals will always win.

Thank you so much for linking up with us! Our picks are Erin from Happily Howards and Rachelle from Pink Sole!





9 comments:

  1. Love this relaxed look, and yes that jacket sure is a winner! Thank you for hosting, and have a fantastic Easter weekend xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the olive blazer :)
    Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blazer is fabulous! And I so agree with you about OP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your olive blazer! So perfect with the black. OP is always so chic.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive is such a great neutral color these days! That blazer looks great with your outfit and I feel like it could be worn in so many different ways! Happy Friday!!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of your blazer, and it looks great paired with the black! I don't think there has been one thing that OP had worn that I haven't liked!!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blazer is so fabulous, I love the color! Great look.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That olive blazer is so nice with the black! While I don't have an olive blazer I do have a similar style blush pink blazer, when it's cool enough I'm going to have to try it with a monochrome black outfit like you have here :)

    Thanks for the link up!

    Hope you are having a lovely Easter and enjoying the long weekend.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous olive blazer! It's such a chic piece to break up the all-black outfit.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!