home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Feeling Spring


 




Getting dressed these days means going into the dress and sandal section of my closet. That section that is mentally marked Spring. Considering I'm a beach loving gal, I'm not complaining. It's just hard to feel like it's actually January when it feels like Spring. I know, I know-it's rough. While pulling out some old favorites, I came across some pieces like this tote that I never used much and realize it's time to start making room in my closet. The good news is that you can have access to some of these pieces! An exciting new site just launched today called Blogger's Closet. Not only can you shop my closet, but you can shop so many other stylish blogger's closets. Make sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for reading! Happy Tuesday!
Outfit Deets:
Chambray Shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Tote: Le Mode (available on Blogger's Closet)

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that dress with that tote! Lucky you having warm weather! I love the scenery in your pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emmy! That dress is one of my favorites from last summer and had to pull it out for this extra warm January we are having. xo

      Delete
  2. i feel like you are living in a completely different part of the world. oh, wait...you are! ;) wishing we had some of that warmer weather so i can dress cute like this! love that bag especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well as great as this warm weather is, I have a feeling we'll be sorry come summer when it's actually suppose to be hot.

      Delete
  3. I wanted to purchase your tote on bloggers closet but it says shipping not available? Is this open to local purchasers only? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Oh gosh! I'm sorry for any issue. Send me an email at adrilately@gmail.com so we can figure it out:)

      Delete
  4. Love this look! I'm longing just for bare legs! #polarvortexprobs

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hang in there Nina! I wish I could send you some sunshine.

      Delete
  5. I love this flirty little dress on you! SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lauren! It's fun little number to twirl in too:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!