home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, January 6, 2014

Afternoon in Blues

The days have been filled with so much sunshine and after hearing about a little ice cream shop called Quenelle you could say I've had ice cream on my mind. It's a cute addition and well there aren't any pictures you can say I devoured my ice cream bar. It was an apple pie ice cream bar and I don't even really like apple pie. But that was good!

Remember the other week or two or three ago when I said I was craving something a little sporty (refer to this)? Well I just couldn't get this little and can I add adorable jacket out of my head! Every time I headed to the mall I would pass by it but I resisted because I was there for gifts and not gifts for myself. Well the holidays are over and long story short it's now mine:)
Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend!
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Free People
Dress: Free People (old)
Flats: Madewell
Purse: Le Mode

3 comments:

  1. Very jealous of what looks like your beautiful warm weather and your ability to wear dresses!
    You look great!

    xoxo, KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KP! We really do get spoiled with good weather in LA.

      Delete
  2. Nice look Adri! Love your dress!

    mariquitina
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!