home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Striped Dress


After countless searches to find the right striped dress, I just thought it was a lost cause. Turns out it wasn't. I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and go for a somewhat fitted dress, but not so tight I feel like I can't eat all day. The agenda was to walk several blocks down from my yoga studio (sometimes I'm super early) to Urban for a hat. I never made it. Distracted by cute store after cute store and boom found this little number for $20 (good alternative). It's a t-shirt dress and super comfortable. Not to mention thin black and white stripes are so flattering and easy to wear. And if you can't tell I'm slightly obsessed with these leopard sandals that I will wear with everything! From now on no walking down the streets near yoga-I come back with cute clothes.

Here are some stripe dresses that I have my eye on:


Link up on Spotlight Weekly

9 comments:

  1. I love that striped dress! Looks amazing paired with the denim jacket and pop of leopard print!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we talk about how amazing your hair looks girl??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic look! (and THOSE SHOES)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your casual style as I am always quite conscious of not trying-too-hard myself.

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the sandals!

    Fashion Blogger
    www.holliehobin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striped dresses are so versatile and you wore it so well! Love it!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Love a good stripe dress!
    Great basic piece with edge.
    www.lovelaurenxx.com
    Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look on you! You can never go wrong with a classic striped dress!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!