home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Navy and Black






Happy Tuesday! It's been a bit a whirlwind around here, but I guess you can say I've been all over the
place and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop anytime soon. Let's just start with these pictures and this is probably as close as I will get to having a couples outfit post with my other half. It might just be my favorite photo of us so far. Saturday we headed to Temecula for the first time with his family for some wine tasting. We are big wine fans and finally tried it out, but it still doesn't beat Santa Barbara. What can I say I'm a beach girl that loves wine! But you know what will always make sense when you go wine tasting? Hats! Doesn't matter the season just add a hat. I just knew this navy hat would be the perfect occasion to break it out for the first time. It's 30% off till today, so I'd snatch one up if I were you. Which brings me back to work, I just wanted to thank you for the love on Instagram last week on Sole Society's account. Guess you can say the cat's out of the bag-I work for Sole Society and my shoe and accessory collection is g-r-o-w-i-n-g by the paycheck!

P.s. You can't see the pretty details of this top, but trust me you need to see here!

xo Adri

Outfit Deets:

Link up on Style Sessions, Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Hey Girl, Thursday Favorites, Mix and Match

17 comments:

  1. That navy hat is perfect! So different! I love the floral top and that maroon bag too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good hat, lady! Gorgeous navy color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo in love with this outfit! You look great and those shoes are lovely !! <3

    New Post - xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adri, I loved finding out you worked there and seeing you on Insta. How cool!! I feel like you are full of surprises. Seeing your other half here too. So fun! Love this look on you.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so pretty, I love the lace and floral detail...and the hat looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navy and black looks quite cool on you! I will have a go at mixing these two colours!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat!!

    xx
    http://www.coralandcharm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that hat on you!Coming by from the Pleated Poppy Link up!
    Xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?!? You work for Sole Society!!!! That has got to be one of the best jobs ever!! What do you do for them? And you guys are too precious in this photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the navy and black combo you look amazing !
    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wine tasting! I went to one in LA, and I loved it! You look super cute in this outfit. That hat looks totally adorable on you. Great pictures as well :)
    ~Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the job - that probably has the best perks ever! Love the navy hat, I do love that it is hat season!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww - these pictures were so pretty! love the last of you two! And that hat is perfection on you!
    Carylee | more pieces of me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh sometime you'll have to come up to my neck of the woods (Sonoma Wine Country), you would LOVE it!! You look adorable! And I feel ya on the shoe thing... my dreams and paycheck to not match up!
    Hope
    www.hhdesignsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous look for the vineyards - you really proved that navy & black can indeed mix! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your hat. I've been wanting a colored hat for a while.
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!