home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Boho in Venice







You guys I can't even begin to tell you how unreal this house is in Venice! Yes, that's someone's house. Yes, it's all tiled up.Yes, it's a m a z i n g! And you know what? I want to go back. But I'm totally not cool enough to find something like this on my own. My friend was searching best things to do in Venice on Google and this Mosaic Tile House popped up. I was slightly skeptical about it. Someone is giving tours that we have to schedule of their house and their is a fee. But the sweet husband and wife duo are just two passionate artists and made for one memorable day. 
xo Adri

Shop the look:

Link up on Mix Match Fashion, Fab Favorites, Casual Friday

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome place and so perfect for blog photos! I love your look! Hats were made for you.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! Such a perfect travel look! I hope you had a blast!
    Would love if you could pop over and enter my giveaway today!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is so cool! ;)
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love that pattern on the dress and how you edged it up with the leather jacket! Your hair looks amazing too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look like a bad ass! Love this whole outfit, Adri! This backdrop is AWESOME!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Such an incredible house!! You must see a ton of cool photo-op locations out in Cali!

    I also just seriously love your outfit. The dress is stunning on you and leather jackets just make everything better.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?! That's someones house?! Amazing!!! That's really all there is to say about that :) Oh, also your outfit is cute!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tile is seriously amazing! And your outfit is to die for!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blue hat totally adds an interesting character to your outfit! I love it!

    Nicole
    nicolegramcko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The navy fedora, leather jacket, and cute dress are right my my alley - literally, I wore a similar outfit last week!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a fan of this chic boho look!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that you paired a leather jacket with that dress...and I'm loving your photo location!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!