home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Flashback Fashion Friday's Linkup #2






Give me a pink wall and a pretty off the shoulder dress and I'm one happy girl! I have to say I have some really great girlfriends because they always incorporate something that allows for blog pictures and we always end up really just having a blast. This time we went out for a little late birthday celebrating, which included this famous pink wall (uh huh people were there taking selfies and doing jumps) and then ate pizza at Pizzeria Mozza. I have a thing for Italian food and especially pizza! If you do stop at Pizzeria Mozza, get the Bianca pizza with sage. But back to this dress-I am in love it! It was one of several birthday presents to myself because I'm a true believer in a pretty dress for your birthday. Well it would have been nice if the birthday gods would have put it on sale for me before my birthday, but lucky for you this pretty dress is now under $50! And I these espadrille sandals have been my go-to (under $35). I'm think I should pick up a back up pair. 

Now, it's time for our 2nd Flashback Fashion Friday Linkup! Thank you so much for linking up last week and joining in this week! In case you missed it, Jessica and I wanted to take a look at last year's look and see what our style is like this year. My look last year went with some inspiration for the 4th of July. I think I might actually rewear this blue, white, and red look this year because I haven't planned anything to wear. Maybe it's because we don't have any plans. Anyone want to invite me over?
Linkup Rules:
 1. We'd love it if you follow us (me and Jessica) on bloglovin 
 2. Please link up a direct link to a post and not your homepage
 3. Use this button to link back to this linkup or include a link to this post on your blog.


14 comments:

  1. Love your dress! So perfect for summer! I love finding a wall or backdrop that is just the right color to compliment your outfit! Thanks for hosting the link up!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dress, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have consistently been great with your style, Adri!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous! I'm totally obsessing over that wall though!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!!! You look amazing!!

    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing! I need to visit this pink wall! Your dress is so cute too...I love the whole outfit!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is gorgeous! I'm so obsessed with the off the shoulder trend!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures and OTS dress. Where can I find me a pink wall? :) So perfect. Oh and I love the hair in the last post. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by SLS. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pink wall photos! Your off the shoulder dress is so good!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this pink wall!!! Wish we had a giant pink wall in NYC like this one. Also loving the off the shoulder dress with the hat. Such a perfect look to compliment this backdrop!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun and flirty dress! I love the southwestern inspired pattern
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress and the shoes, too! An adorable, summery combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!