home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, November 14, 2016

10 Fall Hats Under $60

hat (old) // bracelets c/o Pura Vida

Oh, Fall how I love you! Mainly, it's for the layering and all the amazing accessories. You bet I'm a hat girl. Let's face it-you can get an extra dirty hair day in when dry shampoo won't do. Last year, I really came into scooping up a good hat (pictured above). It definitely takes a lot of scouting, but when you find one and on budget it's like finding that extra $20 in your pocket. I recently picked up this one and found a bunch of other one's that have the perfect shape, brim size, and budget-friendly.





2 comments:

  1. Love a good hat and these are all great picks!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good hat is a must . Love this selection
    X,abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!