home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Cozy Weekend Wear







cardi c/o Route 32 // black tee c/o AMI Clubwear // cropped jeans // espadrilles // hat (similar) // purse

When it says it's going to rain in LA, you kinda don't believe it. You hope, but really don't hold out on that happening. Only it actually did, so I grabbed the coziest sweater and my favorite hat (it's from last year) for weekend brunch! Clearly, it didn't last long (this pictures wouldn't have been possible). And really I was okay with that. The back of this black top is cute not to show off. Side note: Don't wear your Soludos in the rain or the soles get clumpy.

Did you go out last night? The boyfriend's apartment he manages had a party, so if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be away from my bed. It seems we are always scrambling last minute to come up with a costume. Naturally, we ended up buying the same costume for the past 3 years. #BanditsForever


4 comments:

  1. The color palette That sweater looks really cozy. I love the color combo in this outfit
    X,abril

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cardigan! It looks so cozy! I'm lame and didn't dress up at all! At least you had a costume!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cardigan looks so cozy!! Love the back detail of your tee too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every one of these outfits! All of your jackets look so cozy!

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!