home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, February 7, 2014

Craving Lately: Floral Swimsuit

1 (top, bottom), 2, 3
This is what happens when LA gets a little rain! I start craving the perfect beach and pretty swimsuit. But seriously how cute are these floral swimsuits? I love the retro swimsuits that have been popping up. They are not only flattering, but have enough coverage. Keep my checks covered please! I may not have a big vacay planned (yet) but getting a swimsuit early in the year gives you the best pick of the litter. Oh number 3, I think I need to add you! Is anyone else thinking about swimsuits?

Aaand it's finally Friday! Super excited for a staycation happening like now! Heading up to Santa Barbara for wine tasting with cupcakes. Yeah that exists! Alright time to pack!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love #1, high waste swimsuits are so great they just aren't as flattering on my body shape that I would like to hope.

    xoxo, KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #2! So cute and vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute! The last one is my favorite.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!