home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Skirt Punch





Yesterday was my day off and I'm not gonna lie- I was really excited to have a mid-week break. So the first thing I did was get dressed and not just get dressed, but get dressed like I had some where to go. A girl can pretend. This skirt has been sitting there waiting to be worn. So it just felt like the perfect day to wear it. I mean if not now then when, right? But it turns out I did ended up having a great day being overdressed with my favorite guy. I'm soaking up all the free time he has. Come Monday, he starts his new job and dates will have to wait till the weekend. Alright, so now I to tell my brain it's Thursday and yesterday was not Saturday.

Hope you're having a great week! I know I'm ready for the weekend...again:)
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever (similar)
Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M (cute option)
Tights: Target
Booties: BGBGeneration

9 comments:

  1. I love the way you styled that skirt and yor hair looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is SO CUTE! I love it with the sweatshirt and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving the pop of color and your booties!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt!
    www.agoprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black tights and leather jacket with the fun skirt! My man starts work on Monday too so I'm trying to hang out with him as much as possible!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is absolutely darling!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm liking this combo! Perfect mix of neutrals with a fun color. Love your style, now following you!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!