home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, May 2, 2014

Craving Lately: Embroidered Details

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
These pretty embroidered details are truly what takes each piece and make it so so pretty! Maybe it's because Cinco de Mayo is around the corner, which really is just a day to drink a margarita and eat more than enough guacamole (not that I'm against that). But with temperatures heating up (I'm talking 90+ degrees) these eye catching pieces seem airy and the appropriate way to deal with a heat wave. Now if I can magically have 6 appear in my closet? Spot a favorite?

Have great Friday and weekend!
Link up on Fab Friday

5 comments:

  1. oh! I love the skirt. cute, cool & sexy. #4 is beautiful. I'm gonna get it!
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
  2. gimme #1--I can't get enough of the kimonos!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm loving everything of it. I think 6 is my favorite! :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a bold scoop back with embroidery? that just screams summer, hair up in bun. loving it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these, especially #3!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!