home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, May 23, 2014

Craving Lately

summer wardrobe for women
1, 2, 3, 4
Well, well this weeks cravings have no particular theme. Let's blame that on all the crazy Memorial sales. You don't even want to see how massive my Nordstom cart is. But those leopard sandals and Free People pants are under $50! Maybe I won't be eating for a couple weeks because let's just say I've picked up many of these featured here. It would be a sin to pass up a steal, riiight?

Are you hitting up the sales this weekend? Happy long weekend!



5 comments:

  1. So Many Sale--so little money haha! Saving for a new house is the pits during this time :) I would totally die for those shoes! Great picks :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I can't stop buying shoes! But the deals are so good! Love those leopard sandals!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are musts. I mean MUSTS. Get them all now, especially the leopard shoe.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!