home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, March 9, 2015

Natural 5 Minute Face with Glo Minerals

 When it comes to makeup, I'm all about quick and natural. Don't get me wrong, I want to look put together and look my best. But this girl doesn't have much time Monday-Friday and I literally only have about 5 minutes for makeup. Enter Glo Minerals and boom a new spin on my 5 minute natural makeup look. It's light, very natural, and the perfect day look.
 I started with my eyes using the Eye Shadow Trio in Sandstone. Then, I lined my top lids with black eyeliner.
 If there's one thing you will never catch me with out, it's bronzer. A big swirl and applied to the apples of the check and along the cheek bones. This Glo Mineral Bronzer in Sunkiss added a natural summer like glow that I love!



Then it's lips! I applied their lipstick in Spark and then layered it with their gloss in Delight. It's the perfect coral lip combo!


All done! Hope you enjoyed this easy and natural makeup look!

Have a great start to your week!

20 comments:

  1. Wow this really does look so easy--but you look stunning!! Your natural beauty can shine through :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love light and natural makeup!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have about 5 minutes during the week as well and typically stick to foundation, eyeliner and maybe blush. So thanks for the introduction to this quick and easy makeup look.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the 5 minute face during the week!! Your routine seems so simple and you always look flawless!


    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all about 5 minute quick makeup too! Thanks for sharing these products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard such great things about this brand....I think I need to try it out since I have crazy, uneven skin tones....I wish i had your flawlessness!! No fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skin looks so good even without the makeup! Love the natural look!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful 5 minute makeup for everyday! Loving the natural look!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your makeup. I love that eye shadow palette. Those are some of my favorite colors to use as well!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and fresh- love how easy you make this look. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Such a perfect natural look! Can't beat 5 min either!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I tend to be minimal about my makeup as well. I found a BB cream I love and now use it as my moisturizer and skip foundation all together. I swear it saves me so much time in the am.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I almost just had a panic attack because I went to adrilately.com and there was nothing there and I thought your blog was lost! Then I realized I forgot the .blogspot part. lol. You are such a gorgeous natural beauty! And you have like the perfect eye shape!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful! Love your hairstyle! :)
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great flawless look!!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous! It is very rare you will find me without bronzer either lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Thanks @Adri you are doing really a perfect job by posting this king of posts and how ever i just used Organic beauty products and i had also bookmarked your blog for future updates...!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your post interesting to read. I have share your post to my Friends Circle. Good Luck for the upcoming update. Visit Site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!