home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, March 26, 2015

One Dress, Two Ways

work look: blazer, handbag, pumps // weekend look: jean jacket, crossbody, sandals
If there is one thing always on my list for Spring, it's a cute dress and this abstract shift caught my eye. Not going to lie, does make me want to be on vacation. But since I can't be on vacation all the time I put two looks together for my real life. My easiest fashion formula for the office is adding structure, structure, structure. A black blazer, structured handbag, and classic pump really balance out the ease of the dress to create a professional look with style. Now for the second look, my favorite part of the week, it's all about easy style. While it still might be a little chilly for Spring, a jean jacket is a must period and great to add a casual vibe. Add a great little crossbody bag and some cute sandals and it's perfect for running errands to brunching with the girls. 

What's your favorite way to remix a dress?

xo Adri

Thank you to Shopbop for sponsoring this post.
 
Link up on Tara, what I wore



5 comments:

  1. Ooooo! Love both looks! One dresses it up and the other dresses it down, such a versatile piece.

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both looks! Those sandals are to die for! I love that classic blazer as well!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the work look, could totally see this in my office! I found your blog through Mix n Match Fashion. I host a link up every Wednesday, stop by if you get a chance.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, Adri! Both combinations are stunning! I love going from work to weekend :)

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! Such great ideas, I love being cute dresses that I can style both day and night. ♥

    simply-mode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!