home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer Gem + Linkup







At the end the of the day, I will forever be a California girl. And as we get closer and closer to those extra toasty days, my craving to explore more of this great state heightens. The best way to see things is a road trip of course. One of my favorite drives is up the coast to Santa Barbara and wine country. But the more and more we (boyfriend and I) visit the more we are eager to find those hidden gems. We ended up stopping by La Purisima Mission in Lompoc.  Even thought it should be a little warmer, it's still cool (okay cold if you're me) and gives me the opportunity to bring some layers-my moto jacket and cozy scarf. This neutral scarf is from Garnet Hill and super soft. The kind you want to wrap yourself in on a long drive or even a plane ride. It's definitely a splurge, but the quality and neutral colors make it a staple (one this cold girl will wear all year long). Do you have any special activities you do during the Summer months?

Let's flashback to last year's look here. If there's one thing I don't regret buying, it's those white jeans. And how can I get those locks to look that great everyday?
Thanks so much for linking up with us! We hope you enjoy linking up with us as much as we love seeing your latest posts!










17 comments:

  1. I have not been to Lompoc but what pretty pictures.


    Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually loving this cool weather in LA right now, before the heat really pack on and we are in full LA mode! Cute look for road trip.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfits and thanks for hosting the link up. Please stop by and join my new link up!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lompoc seems to be a great Summer getaway!

    Come see how I wore ruffles for work & play - Have a great weekend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already miss layers like this! It's almost a 100 here this week and over with the heat index. Love this look and your explorations sound amazing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of this scarf, and the texture it adds to your look. Although I'm so happy we finally have summer weather here, I do miss my layers!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute, casual look. You always look great. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must be fun going to wine country! Great outfit for the occasion and I love the flashback! Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/06/13/tips-finding-wholesale-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty photos!

    XX
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love your outfit! I wish it was still cool enough here, on the east coast, to wear something similar, I miss wearing jackets around!

    Ashton | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfits! It's ok to be a cali girl at heart no one will fault you for it...I'll always be a florida girl :)

    xo
    Tessa | www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute casual look! That scarf looks so cozy!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having just returned from my first trip to California, it was MUCH colder than I'd anticipated! Wish I had a fabulous scarf like yours tucked in my suitcase!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit!

    xx theclosetchronicle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a cool& effortless style. I am love the blouse & scarf pairing. A drive up to Santa Barbara sounds perfect for summer. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!