home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Simple Neutrals





moto jacket // bodysuit (on sale!) // jeans // mules // hat // earrings

We've hit that point in the holiday week or day where I don't even know what day it is any more. All the while, I still feel the need to continue buying Christmas presents and stopping at Starbucks one too many times. Tis' the season, riight? I'm just hoping all the caffeine isn't fogging up my brain because I am starting to think I've forgotten someone on my list. This is the first year I feel this way. Does anyone else ever think that? Trust me, I've done the list and checked it a million times. While I might be pulling my hair out for no reason, I can say I'm keeping my looks simple these days. Just reaching for all my favorite basics and adding in this bodysuit for a change. What have you been reaching to wear during this holiday season? 




Thanks so much for linking up with us! Our picks are Marta from Sweaters, Stripes & Sweets and Alina from Alina Ermilova!





4 comments:

  1. You always look so great in neutrals! I wish you a happy holiday season!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bodysuit, and the mix of grey and tan! Have a wonderful holiday!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do neutrals like no other! Love this look, that bodysuit is definitely something I need!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adri, I love your jacket. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!