home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, May 15, 2015

Black and Green Dresses


Top Row: Black trapeze dress (options here) // Black drop waist dress (options here) // Black and green dress (options here)
Bottom Row: Green caftan dress (here)  // Black bodycon dress (here) // Green trapeze dress (here)

Some days I just can't decide whether I'm all about color or well black. Lately, I've been drawn to black and green dresses (options here). Black is so chic and effortless, but green is bold and such a statement maker.So I'm thinking I need to get both because why should I have to choose? 

Have you been loving color or black lately?

P.s. Happy Fri-YAY!


13 comments:

  1. I love 1,2, and 4 the best! Green is such a fresh and fun color, but you can never go wrong with an LBD!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, just get both! haha :) I LOVE 1!!!! it's really sweet and doesn't reveal too much. super cute!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top right one is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Loving the deep plunge in the front <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third one! So pretty:) xx, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, Adri! My faves are the first two!!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing picks! I would wear every single one of these! Have a great weekend!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dresses! My fave are the first one and second one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/5/16/the-bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the green for summer, but you can't go wrong with all black once in a while

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Green is my favourite colour. Lovely dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these. Fabulous finds, love. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!