home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

White Jeans





You guys I have a confession. I've had this floral top and white jeans in my closet for probably a month. Yes, a whole month just sitting there with tags attached-so unloved. And you know what? Now, I just want to wear them all the time! You think after the emotionally draining amount of time (I spare you the details) to find the perfect non see through white jeans that I would have worn them right out the store. Call me crazy but white jean shopping is it's own beast! Both are some amazing scores from TJ Maxx. I know! I'm always on the hunt for great brands at a steal and when I saw this Joie top (love this one) and Paige jeans you bet I felt like I won the lotto. Okay, what I imagine the lotto feels like. I linked up some really cute options for Joie tops that are on sale. Oh, and this little hair style is my new favorite! It's super simple to do and way better than a ponytail for those I don't want to do my hair days. Trust me when I say you will get tons of compliments! 

Have you found a great pair of white jeans?
xo Adri



Link up with Shanna What I Wore Thursday Favorites Tara Treat Yo Self Sharon

16 comments:

  1. I have almost this exact outfit and love wearing it! The floral top looks so pretty! I just bought a similar pair of sandals from Forever 21. I wanted them online but they were sold out everywhere. I went to the store and found them in my size! I can't wait to wear them, thank you for inspiring me!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh this is so cute--those white jeans are perfection (and that can be a tough one!) You have the cutest hair ideas as well--been loving all your styling and braids!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have said it any better! White jean shopping is almost as bad as bathing suit shopping. Why are so many options see thru?! But when you find that perfect pair it's almost like true love because white jeans seriously go with everything! Looking great and that hairstyle is too pretty!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair like this!! It's so fun! I want to try! :) And I just picked up these sandals yesterday! They look just like the ones I have been begging you to give me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did with the lottery! I found a pair, but i'll be honest, I still feel a little unsure about them. Love this pair on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the way to styled your hair with this laid back look xo

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love that fancy hair Adri!! So cute! Love that oversized clutch, too!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore white jeans. You look so cute! What a great causal yet polished look!! Nice job and beautiful pictures!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look. I love the top!

    murphyfamilymadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, you hair is amazing...sooo cute! I love that top, it is perfect with the white jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the white denim and that pretty top you have paired with it. That floral print is such a great color! I am really adoring your bag as well!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love denim jackets with white jeans! So perfect!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you decided to wear these 2 pieces -gorgeous on you! I am wearing some white jeans on the blog today too.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great finds! I never find anything good an TJ Maxx. I don't know why. Love the floral print!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore Joie! Nice find! I love my white denim as well. I pretty much live in it all spring.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!