home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, May 29, 2015

Craving Lately: Embellished Belts

You know what they say about it's all in the details? Well this couldn't be more true if you ask me that is. For the most part, you can find me in my favorite jeans and my moto jacket, but I love to find ways to add a little bit of glam in unexpected ways. I came across these embellished beauties the other day going through an email for boho weddings and thought these sparkly wedding accessories could so work into my everyday look (not the jeans and moto days but the dress days). I'm thinking embellished belts would be good to change up a great little black dress for date night. What do you feel about adding a little sparkle to your look?

P.s Happy Friday! 
xo Adri
 



12 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I have some dresses that need a little oomph!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a gold belt like this that seriously dresses up anything, I love it!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute, love the picks!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  4. These belts are gorgeous! They would definitely be great with an LBD!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty and perfect to add a little pizzazz! Have a great weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO ADD A BIT MORE OHH LALA !

    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted and embellished belt. I think that they add a great detail to so many things! Great picls!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Beautiful! I stumbled upon your blog and am loving what I see! New follower. :)
    xoxo Bethany

    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! I have a belt similar to #1 and I wear it with skirts and dresses!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am seriously so into belts lately, but im all about the all metal ones!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your picks!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!