home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend Casual

 






Target blouse old // Distressed jeans // Cognac Espadrilles // Long pendent necklace (it goes with everything!)
Did you have a nice weekend? I hope you did! I have to say mine was so full and really didn't want it to end. But you know what makes a great closing to a weekend? Brunch. More like Sunday brunch. So sure I didn't go to yoga, but how do you say no to amazing eggs and french toast and your favorite guy? You just don't. If you are in the LA area, I highly recommend trying Canele. I can't wait to go back to try their baked pancakes! Okay, now I'm hungry again.

Now, let's chat about these jeans. I'm sure I'm like the last person to get a pair of distressed jeans. You know the kind your mother questions and offers to buy you new pants without holes in them. I really try not to wear these around her. Anyway, after trying to find a pair that has some distressing but not over the top because I have this fear they will fall apart when I have them on. I gave up only to find these from Old Navy on a whim. And you know what? It took me months to actually wear them, but they are easily becoming my favorite jeans and I've gotten over my fear of distressed jean falling apart. Don't ask me where I got that idea!

Thanks so much for reading!
xo Adri
 

12 comments:

  1. I love distressed denim and I keep buying more and more pairs. I love yours because they aren't too distressed. They look great with the pretty teal blouse!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Adri! I love this weekend look. I love to tuck in tops like that, too! It leaves you with such a polished look. I love this teal on you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite espadrilles. Have them in white. Cute look!

    xox Taylor | www.mycupofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top! That color blue looks beautiful on you!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay you need to wear this color more often! Love it on you. I am a total fan of distressed jeans. These really do look like a great pair.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRUNCH IS A MUST ! LOVE THOSE SANDALS !

    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  7. These jeans look great on you, and I love the color of your top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love brunch! That place looks delicious! I went to brunch this past weekend too! Somehow I got my husband to take me even though he hates breakfast...haha. And it is really hard to find a good pair of distressed jeans. The holes all have to be in the right spots and not too distressed so they don't fall apart! It looks like you found a good pair!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have picked brunch too! Love the outfit, glad you had a great weekend!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a staple look- you are rockin' it, doll! Love you in teal!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com/romp-em/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great color on you! You look amazing, love. Fabulous as always. :) xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning! You look amazzz in turquoise!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!