home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Cute Sweaters Under $100







sweater (size xs) // jeans // booties (go up 1/2 size) // purse // bandana // sunglasses

Is anyone else trying to grasp the holiday season is starting in 7 days? This girl really is.  It's such a fun filled time and so many places to go. From traveling to holiday dinners to shopping, the calendar is full these days. Personally, I love to keep my looks easy, so I can stress focus on holiday events and food. Normally, I'm a dress girl, but with all the running around and prepping a fun sweater and favorite jeans are my go-to. If you ask me, they're also an excuse to buy one for yourself and scoop one up to gift. This recent mustard sweater (last seen here) is the type you'll reach for all season long. It's a high contender to be my Thanksgiving Day outfit, but I'll definitely be switching out to these cozy pants. Do you have your outfit picked out?

Here are more sweaters under $100 (for you or gifting):


Thank you for linking up with us! Our picks are Stefani from The Style Safari and Joi from In My Joi!






8 comments:

  1. The sleeves on your top are so fun and I love the colour! It looks great with your jeans :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope you have a nice weekend lined up! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely sweater. I love the color and the fun sleeves!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mustard colour looks so great on you! And I just love how you added the scarf. Such great style!
    xo

    www.katrinagwenrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited about the holiday season too! This sweater is beautiful! The color looks amazing on you and the sleeves are so fun!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sleeves on that sweater! It adds such a feminine flair to the look. Also, such a good find for under $100! I'll definitely need to add this to my sweater collection.
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this ruffed sleeve sweater - the color is so perfect for fall!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jumper is gorgeous - the colour is beautiful and those sleeves!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!