home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Dress Day

styling spring dresses

styling spring dresses

styling spring dresses

styling spring dresses

Sometimes you have those days, where you put on a pretty dress and life feels good. You've got a smile on your face and you are ready! But while you might be dressed to conquer the day it doesn't go that way. Maybe it's more than a day, a week, a month, but hang in there. Take a deep breath or a bajillion. It will pass. Just don't loose that smile and keep showing up in a pretty dress. I know, I know this is a style blog. But sometimes we need a little reminder.

Thank you for reading! xo
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Dress: Threadsense
Watch: gifted La Mer

Link up on Treat Yo' Self

12 comments:

  1. Great words of wisdom...definitely a good daily reminder! You look absolutely adorable in this dress and those booties are super cute!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder...sometimes it can feel like everything is going wrong but it's important to remember that things will get better! You look so cute in the denim jacket/dress combo!

    PS My outfit on my blog today was inspired by one of your looks. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the booties! the little leather accent makes them stand out :)
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress! just found you through the Treat Yo'Self linkup!
    xx Tia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much prettier I instantly feel when putting on a flattering dress! Your is so cute and I love the casual way you styled it!

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love clothes that are not only cute but make me feel confident as well--and you are looking confident and beautiful in that dress girl :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great little reminder (and a great look too)! I just adore the print of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice post :) Love the dress with that jacket - it's such a nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get enough Dolce Vita sandals or booties! So cute and thanks for the reminder :)

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!