home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

3 Ways to Wear Flares

3 ways to style flare jeans

One item in my closet that I've been loving are these flare jeans. It can be slightly intimidating to try if you've been rocking skinny jeans for sometime. But it's an easy way to add an instant umph to your lady curves! Just make sure you wear them with a wedge or heel to keep the leg looking long. So here are some simple ways to style them.
Going back to basics really can never fail! With a simple tee, it's an easy yet effortless look. I would say this is a great back up outfit for those days that nothing seems to be working.
Now if you need a more polished look or feeling fancy, just add a blazer and done! This is a look that I turn to when I need a business casual look, but still want have some style.
Now if you want just have some fun and play into the 70's vibe, try pairing your flares with a kimono and let out your inner hippie. I know I did;) As requested, this is where you can find my kimono (under $20!).

Can you see yourself wearing flares this season? Let me know if there's any trend you want to see styled!

Link up on Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, Fab Friday

6 comments:

  1. very cute outfits!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please share where you purchased your kimono? I love it! I have recently become obsessed with finding one. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, times three!!! All of your styles look fab!! I am so happy flare and wide leg jeans are back!! WOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can't figure out which look I like best!! All three looks are fabulous--and I love that flares are coming back, its a nice change :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm suuuuper diggin flares right now! love these on you.


    --Leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 70's look, I've just bought a pair of flares too! Love the kimono look the best, I tend to wear mine with a blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!