home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, April 11, 2014

Craving Lately: Printed Rompers

cute printed rompers for women
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

When the weather warms up (it already has in LA. hellooo 90 degrees), all I want is effortless dressing and maybe factor in the fact that it's Coachella weekend. But a printed romper is perfect dose of keeping things stylish for those prime summer months or if you're me just pretending you're going to Coachella. I'm a sucker for prints and these options are making it impossible to pick just one! It all started with #4, but I'm loving #1, 5, and 7. Mild obession, probably. Spot a favorite?

So glad it's Friday! Have a great weekend!

Link up on Fab Friday

9 comments:

  1. Great looks for the summer. Thanks for sharing these finds with us.

    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adri!

    It was so nice to meet you at LuckyFABB (even if it was for a brief moment and even though I sort of butted into your convo with Tuy)

    ANYWAY.... #1 hands down! I'm also digging #5, #6 and #8. I have chubby thighs so I have to cover up the top part of my body a little more or else it starts to look a little eeehhhh...how should I put it...provocative.

    Keep in touch!
    xoxo~Erika

    http://www.9to5dropout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these! Such an easy style for summer!

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I'm currently craving floral rompers as well! You have such great picks. The peach one from LuLu's is my favorite :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! loving your floral romper picks, great finds!

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rompers are so incredibly cute! you picked out some cute ones! my favorite one is the first one!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessing over rompers lately too! Although as someone mentioned to me, be careful when buying one...make sure you can still easily get it off to use the potty...heehee ;-)
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been obsessed with rompers lately too!! I can't wait for warm weather and a spring shopping spree to pick some up. Great picks!! ~ The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful rompers, Adri! I need to get one!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie
    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!