home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Styling the Jetsetter

 Over the past couple of weeks, I've been working my client Nelly to get her ready for her trip to Brazil (yeah, I'm still trying to talk her into taking me). Her main challenge was building just enough looks for 12 days using as much as possible from her current wardrobe, which mostly is office apparel.
 We actually did a quick shopping session prior to seeing her closet, which is a little unorthodox but in the end it worked out. Together we found some basics and items that would be fun for this dream trip and would still love to wear after her trip.

Taking pieces that we bought and mixing from her closet, I was able to create more than enough outfits from 18 pieces. Not only does she have a no fuss plan of what to wear, Nelly has a suitcase that actually has room for souvenirs!

Happy Hump Day!
Link up on Treat Yo' Self

9 comments:

  1. I like the third look a lot! I can't imagine what it's like to travel and plan outfits for abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! I love the outfits you put together! I need to get better at remixing the pieces I have!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great oppurtunity--and wow you did a great job! I always overpack ha :) I can't believe you did it all with 18 pieces!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done with the styling! My favorite outfit is the second one with the dark denim, pink shirt, and dark flower print bottom.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first look! Its springy and fun, but still put together! Its awesome that you created so many looks with such few pieces, I always struggle with that!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to hire someone to help me pack - planning things out days in advance is such a struggle! What will the weather be? What will my mood be? I am such an overpacker!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!