home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Highlights



It's really hard to believe that it's now April! Now's about the time it feels like the year is flying. Looking
back through my Instagram feed of course, I see all the great things that I've worn, visited, and eaten. From the looks of it, April looks to be an exciting month (starting off by seeing a concert on a weeknight) and I'm ready for more days filled with ice cream, weekend adventures, and Spring attire! 

Cheers to a great month!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful month of pictures :) Glad to see another HLL sponsor.. Hi!

    Sophie X

    http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your instagram is always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics!! happy april!

    xx chelsie // hellogirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Info is in this blog post; hope you accept! Love your blog!! :) http://www.theskinnyarm.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    Rhonda
    www.theskinnyarm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!