home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dressed Up Shorts

dressing up leather shorts

dressing up leather shorts


dressing up leather shorts

While I must say that all these pieces are one's that I've forgotten about, paired together they create a polished yet modern look. These leather shorts have made several appearances around this blog and I know I will continue to find new ways to wear them. Shorts can seem a little tricky to dress up, but adding long sleeve blouse gives them a unexpected polished look.

So I know I've never talked makeup around here for good reasons-I rarely try something new. I keep it pretty simple. But after wandering around Target for unreasonable amount I came home with the lipstick I have on. And I have to say that this coral color feels so me. I guess I should have figured this out sooner just look at my coral nail polish! 

Happy almost Friday!
Outfit Deets:
Blouse: Forever 21 (old, similar)
Shorts: Zara (old, similar)
Flats: Forever 21 (old, similar)


12 comments:

  1. I can't believe this top is from Target. It looks like Equipment and is super cute!

    Really like your blog!

    xx,
    Liz

    http://www.thewestvillagevoyager.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw!!! very nice www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the Zara shorts. I'm sure you'll be able to style them many outfits :) Great lipsick find at Target. Looks great.

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipstick color is awesome--gotta love finding stuff at Target! Totally wish I could buy these shorts--I love the fit and length. They look so classy mixed with the blouse--great look :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how chic this outfit is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts! And great tip!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your awesome style!!! Love it! Love those hot shorts and cute blouse!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Great idea to pair a blouse with leather shorts for a more formal look. Love~

    Megan @ Siren Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this look! I always think shorts = causal, but this looks polished and professional! :)
    - Rachel @ With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look - you are beautiful! have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you're perfect !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!