home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Shoe Swap

casual weekend style
 While I love the ease of the weekend, some weekends are just full of places to be, people to see, and things to-do (hello Tar-jay!). Even though I love to play dress-up, sometimes that's just not possible and there's only time for one outfit for the day. Here's where the shoe swap comes in!
weekend style with sneakers
With the sneaker trend happening, it's clear that it's fashionable to look stylish and comfortable. These leopard sneakers are my go to for errands and look great with skirts and dresses. But later I had to hop on over to something a little fancier...
weekend style with sandals

It was time for a nice weekend brunch and I wanted to step it up literally. Bringing another pair of shoes is just way easier than a whole outfit and a simple style trick!

Hope you have a great Monday! xo
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar)
Skirt: H&M (old, similar)
Sneakers: Report
Sandals: Lulu's (only $28)

Link up on Monday Remix, Manic Monday

14 comments:

  1. Its so great to see how one pair of shoes can change the whole look of an outfit! Totally dying over the leopard print sneaks :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sandals and the skirt!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! It looks great either way, but I really do love those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sneakers! I am constantly pairing dresses with ballet flats (they're my favorite) but would love to try something a bit more casual. I'm a huge fan of hiding a pair of go-with-everything heels under my desk. Way easier to wear them for an hour meeting than all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these! Especially the leopard flats!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cool little swap. Love the leopard sneakers but love the flats even more. You could do even swap both around too, sneakers for brunch and sandals for Tar-Jay escapades!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes can certainly change an entire outfit! I love both ways you styled this! Very cute! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Both shoes look perfect - especially loving the 'brunch' sandals though <3

    Emily - seeemilyplay.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! Both pairs of shoes look great with that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoe swap! It does make a good difference! :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look STUNNING dear :) I love these cute colors.

    Check out my new post...Hottt bathroom inspiration :)

    Have a fab week

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how this subtle change switches up your look! And I'm so obsessed with my leopard sneaks right now!! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both looks! The shoes bring different vibe to the same outfit!
    Found you via Monday Manic Linkup!

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!