home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Playing with Stripes and Florals

how to print mix with stripes and florals
how to print mix with stripes and florals
how to print mix with stripes and florals
how to print mix with stripes and florals
how to print mix with stripes and florals













Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) /  Tshirt: H&M (similar) / Shorts: Forever 21 in stores (similar) / Purse: Le Mode (similar)
These shorts have been waiting for a day like today-a beautiful warm sunny day. These are actually shorts I pulled for my client, the one who went to Brazil and wouldn't take me;) While I'm not jetting off to some dream vacation, I had to go back for these shorts. Just how I knew they were so versatile for her even after her vacation, they certainly would be better in my closet and who knows when I might go to Brazil? Hey, I'm hopeful and proactively planning!

I'm also co-hosting Stylish Tuesday with Paige. Hope you'll join the fun!


Hosted by Life's A Party, Dress Like It & Adri Lately
Life's A Party, Dress Like It (follow on bloglovin')             Adri Lately (follow on bloglovin')

If you'd like to co-host Stylish Tuesday, please send an email to lifesapartydli@gmail.com!

1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC and this week's co-host Adri via Bloglovin'
2. Link up your favorite recent style post
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

Life's A Party Dress Like It

Thanks so much for stopping by! xo
Link up on Spotlight Weekly



10 comments:

  1. Love the mix of prints! I also love how you edited that style tip! So cute

    
Emma| With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Paige--so fun having you host a link-up together :) And I am dying over your floral shorts--so cute!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Nice linkup and I love your shorts!
    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great on you! I'm craving some florals even more now. Just followed you on bloglovin'. I hope you'll consider doing the same.

    xx, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute mix of prints! I really want to get a pair of floral shorts for the summer.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes!! Love how you've combined so many chic pieces into one look so effortlessly!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great combo! I must try this now.... Thanks for the tips on how to match stripes with florals... Thanks so much for sharing your talent!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like we had the same general idea this week! Loving print mixing with florals recently.

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!