home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Time Maxi

how to style a maxi dress






I mentioned my love for Free People yesterday and not realizing it but this maxi is another piece from
them. Unfortunately, it's from last year which just shows you a little taste of how I'm drawn to FP year after year. Because of the neckline it can make it hard to wear alone if your not having Summer weather but it seemed like the perfect dress to channel my love for some boho vibes (it was Coachella weekend). So my trusty chambray fixed that right up! Oh and let's talk about the killer views. Any opportunity I get to go downtown, I'm pretty much there. This was on the roof of the Unique Space where my crazy talented friend Marissa has a studio. She does a monthly beer tasting and guys I'm not really a fan of beer but I am a fan of downtown and Marissa and Free People.

Happy Tuesday! xo
Outfit Deets:
Chambray: Forever 21 (similar)
Dress: Free People (similarsimilar, good option)
Watch: La Mer

8 comments:

  1. awesome dress and great, great view! love how you styled the maxi with the denim button down
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress--so boho :) I hate beer but that sounds like an ahmazing time and it looks so beautiful on that roof!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good! Love these 2 trends - the floral maxi with a chambray shirt. Superb photos. The dress looks more daytime and casual when worn in this way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to have to try this, love the look. Thanks for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!

    xoxo
    Jasmin
    www.jasmindaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a soft spot for free people as well, and this maxi is a beautiful piece. Layering chambray is simple perfection.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this maxit looks super cute with the chambray over it !
    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chambray shirt over the maxi... This is a good way to make the maxi appropriate for work too. Definitely stealing this idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!