home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Adore Me Unboxing




A few months back I was introduced to Adore Me, a lingerie and underwear company, and have to say there's nothing like getting a pretty matching bra and undies in the mail. Being that my girls are small, finding my size can be discouraging but Adore Me carries it. They actually carry a lot of sizes. Sets are starting at $24.95 with free shipping and returns. Several weeks back they contacted me to let me know they redid their packaging and sent me this lavender bra set. Now they come in these cute boxes! And I certainly can't resist cute packaging!

Have you tried Adore Me?
Outfit Deets:
Pajamas:  old Free People 
Bra and undies: c/o Adore Me

Link up on Treat Yo Self, Spotlight Weekly

6 comments:

  1. Great price point! Love your hair here!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute set! Glad they had your size and it fits well!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Adore Me but I love the concept! I hate shopping for bra's in store - it's such a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried them but it looks like such pretty lingerie!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lavender set you got is so pretty!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you photographed this! So creative!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!