home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Daze


Last week finally brought what is official summer temperatures (the sweaty and scorching kind) and there was no way I could even consider pants or clothes in general if we're being honest. But clearly I need to put clothes on if I do leave the house. Since there were so many fun things going on with the holiday weekend (not patriotic just taking advantage of loong weekend), this dress that has been worn several times here and braids were the perfect go to without sacrificing style. 

Hope you had a great 4th! I'm still dreaming of all the fun! xo
Outfit Deets:
Dress: TJ Maxx (similar)
Sandals: Chinese Laundry
Necklace: old (similar)

Link up on Manic Monday


12 comments:

  1. Um...that braid is perffffeeecccttt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress, love the print! And totally loving the hairstyle!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect little summer dress - I love the bohemian chevron print!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your hair braided like that! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous of that beautiful braid!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks awesome! I definitely don't think I'd have the patience to master something like that haha. Love the dress and shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously I love the dress because when do I not love your dresses?! And I also LOVE your hair! You should totally do a tutorial on how to do that braid. Although, I still wouldn't be able to do it because A. my hair isn't long enough and B. I suck at braids. lol

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your braid is adorable! (As is the whole outfit, as per ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, this print is stunning. I want this dress. You look fabulous, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit. Your sandals are perfect!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!