home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Print Mixing

blue floral top, leopard sneakers

blue floral top, leopard sneakers

blue floral top
blue floral top

blue floral top, leopard sneakers
Sometimes the weather gets so hot that the only thing I'm going to wear is something loose. Yes, even on the 4th and not the most patriotic. We didn't have any plans or parties, but then the last minute plan was to search for a good spot to see fireworks from the distance. That meant climbing a hill that overlooked the city so the leopard sneakers were a must especially at night. It's a spot that my guy took me to on one of our first dates. Turns out it's pretty famous on the 4th. It still didn't take away from the magic of the night. 

Happy Tuesday! xo
Outfit Deets:
Top: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx (similar)
Shorts: Zara (similar)
Sneakers: Report (similar

Link up on Trend Spin, Style Sessions, Stylish Tuesday



9 comments:

  1. I love the printed blouse! I like the color, it goes perfectly with the beach :)
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your braid styles are too much fun....I wish my hair was thick enough to wear them and I wish I could figure out how to master them!! Ha!! Such a fun spin on pattern mixing...LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think this is the perfect look for a hike to see fireworks--love the shoes :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue and white together so I love your top!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style tip, I shall remember that one! You mix your feminine top with your funky shoes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Print mixing is the best! Love the prints here!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top! And your braided hairstyle is so adorable :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your braided 'do and your top :)

    Melanie | UnraveledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style tip! I love pairing my leopard flats with everything! Cute look!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!