home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Black + Tan



 





When Marissa and I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago for a special project to be revealed soon, I remember feeling such excitement and happiness with getting to see this mural by a local artist name West Kim. Again, the amazing Marissa does it again. And these pictures couldn't be more perfect right this moment. Life has me full of joy and I'm bursting with excitement. Follow along on Instagram to find out!

Now let's talk some style because this is a style blog. I never really wear black and tan, but it just sort of happened and clearly on the right day because this wall is amazing! The take away-pairing two neutrals together is effortless and always oh so chic.

Thanks so much for stopping by! xo
Outfit Deets:
Jacket: old, similar
Jeans: old, similar
Sandals: Chinese Laundry on sale!
Clutch: Urban Expressions in tan

7 comments:

  1. I love how the black pops against this gorgeous mural! And your jacket is making me long for cooler days so I can wear my black moto jacket!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Great background!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nude clutch and shoes!!! great backdrop for the photos!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love back and tan and I love these photos. Wall art is so much fun!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sandals ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a breath taking background gal, it truly brings out your OOTD

    joua, www.jouatotherescue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a cool background! Love these photos <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!