home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, July 21, 2014

Wedding Guest Dress

chicwish embroidered shift dress

chicwish embroidered shift dress
chicwish embroidered shift dress

chicwish embroidered shift dress
Well this pretty shift dress has been sitting patiently for me to wear and honestly had no intention of wearing it to a wedding. I mean I had no upcoming weddings to attend and I'm not big on crashing weddings. But all of a sudden last minute an invite dropped in my hands for some special friends for their wedding the next day. These love birds just couldn't wait a minute longer and just like that we made the 8 hour drive for this one of a kind wedding. Truly a magical experience!

Hope you had a great weekend! xo
Outfit Deets:
Dress: Chicwish (in white)



10 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding story! That dress is very adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't been by in a long while so I just wanted to show you some love. This dress is beautiful on its own and even more stunning on you. The nude sandals are a perfect match for it. Great job Adriana.

    Welcome by when you can. <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress and such a great tip! This dress definitely came in handy! Super pretty girl!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgsh sounds so fun and spontaneous! And you are looking perfect--I can't even believe how long your hair is getting :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this Chicwish dress!! I have been drooling over it for awhile!! And how fun about the last minute wedding invite. I love a good spontaneous and romantic moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks SO comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress! So sweet and summery.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with Chicwish and this is SUCH a cute dress! You look amazing!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress looks great on you. I love the white embroidery at the bottom. I couldn't wear that dress myself as I need a low neckline but it's a beautiful fit for your figure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this type of dress! Looks great with your sandals.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!