home     about     contact     styling        

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CgC Daily Contributor


You might be surprised to see me in something a little more office appropriate, but that's because I'm now a regular contributor for CgC Daily, an online publication that offers everything from fashion to business for the working gal. This look is my first for CgC Daily about the modern white shirt. While I don't have to dress for your typical office, I love challenging my style skills and coming up with looks to make it easier for you 9 to 5 ladies. You can see my white shirt article here. If you have any office style questions you'd like me to cover, let me know!                                                  Thanks so much for stopping by! xoHere are some great lace pencil skirts:




Link up on Trend Spin, Trend Spin, Stylish Tuesday

16 comments:

  1. LOVE this look on you! That skirt is such a gorgeous color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look, so professional but fun at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shade of purple! Love this skirt on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that skirt is divine and it really stands out against the white top! Super pretty!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of this skirt is gorgeous on you!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! That white shirt is awesome too. I wanted to get it so bad but when I tried it on it just didn't look good on me. But it looks awesome on you!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this skirt!! looks great on you!

    Come check out my new blog!! xxxx

    http://fashionunhinged.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt and the color, this is a great look for you.
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty skirt! I love lace and a crisp white blouse. You definitely nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! What a great gig! You look so professional and classy!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Sounds like an ideal job for me :) I love the white shirt with the lace skirt. I have tons of lace skirts and this would be a great styling idea :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I love love this skirt. I am a real fan of purple, and of lace, so this is so lovley on you!
    rom the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hands down the best outfit on ya !
    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!