home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, July 11, 2014

Craving Lately: Statement Jackets

embellished statement jackets
Don't get me wrong, I love all my staple jackets. But with all the pretty details and fabrics these statement makers have-too amazing for words. It's perfect for those days you just wear a tee and jeans and want to take it the next notch without even trying. Just pop a statement jacket on and done! Now how can I get my hands on all three of these? 

Now kick your feet up because it's Fri-Yay! 

3 comments:

  1. Love pretty, feminine jackets. these are like a piece of art!!
    I'm currently craving cute pjs!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been loving this trend--def would go with #1 :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!