home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Last of Bastille

stripe tshirt, blue pleated skirt
blue pleated skirt
stripe tshirt, blue pleated skirt


stripe tshirt, blue pleated skirt

stripe tshirt, blue pleated skirt

I know another set of pictures with this outfit. I promise this is the last set. But I mean can you really blame me for not wanting to post these? Did you see that cute little European car and this bridge? I even felt like I just might be in France. You honestly would think Marissa, the lady behind the lens, was the LA native. But she was able to keep taking me to spot after spot. This LA girl was given a tour in her own backyard. 

Hope you're having a great week! xo

Link up on Random Wednesday, What I Wore

7 comments:

  1. I am loving it--even on repeat!! These backgrounds are beautiful!!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright colors you have going on!

    The Salty Mess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit and i LOVE the photo of you sitting atop the bridge. What beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun series! I think these are my favorite set of pictures of the 3 days. The backdrop is so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sandals ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great photos! I absolutely love your skirt, so cute, looks light and airy for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous skirt and such beautiful photos. Cobalt blue is becoming on you. Love the hair in a ponytail too - it really suits you, Adri. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!