home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, July 28, 2014

Navy and Black




Free People hat (love this)/ Threadsence dress (similar)/ Vince espadrilles via TJ Maxx
Ever since I saw these Vince sandals, I just couldn't get them out of my head. But even if I wanted them they were sold out e-v-e-r-y where online (not that I wanted to pay $250). Then I saw an identical pair from Topshop, but again they were sold out. So I just let it go and figured it just wasn't meant to be. Weeks went by and I popped into my local TJ Maxx with a birthday gift card in hand, which honestly wasn't looking to promising that day. After searching everything and I mean everything except the shoes, I figured what the heck. And there they were my sold out Vince espadrilles in size 7! That's my size in case you were wondering. Not only did I feel like the shoe gods were blessing me, but they were on clearance. Just had to pay the tax and my dream espadrilles were all MINE! Shoe miracles do happen!

Do you have a miracle shopping story? I'd love to hear!

Below are some cute espadrilles:


Link up on Manic Monday, Mix It, Style to Inspire

16 comments:

  1. Love that swing dress! So pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to FREAK out when it came to black and navy together. Why? I don't know. I was young and stupid obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found the shoes! I love it when things work out that way. I love them and eyed a similar BCBG pair in tan. That dress is amazing. I am a little jealous I can't buy the same one. You always find the best swingy dresses!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how every time I take a look into your blog, you are most likely wearing a dress :)
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and relaxed outfit! I love everything about it; the nice comfy tent-dress, the shoes, the hat! Awesome! :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a shopping miracle!! And totally worth the wait--love them :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. Those shoes were definitely destined to be yours!! What an amazing find. I think I had one similar experience with some sold out shoes that I found at Nordstrom rack, but I had to compromise a little on the size. And now I never wear them. :( So not quite as special as your experience!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet! love that hat & dress together.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are amazing, haven't seen anything like that! Also - the outfit is really great!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is marvelous with that hat. I love this simple yet comfy look and it's just amazing! :) You look great Adri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful look! You look so pretty!


    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could never get away with wearing this style of dress. I do like the cut on you as it suits your shape. The hat adds a fun element.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww - shoe fate is the best kind of fate! Love when shoes play hard to get like that! Love them with this dress, and I am loving your hair here, too! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!