home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, July 25, 2014

Craving Lately: White Embroidered Dress

cute white embroidered dress
For the past few months, I've been stalking this Free People embroidered dress. It's seriously is everything I could ever want-effortless and amazing embroidery. Oh and the back of the dress is pretty sweet too! Well everything but the price tag that is. It's taken a lot for me to say no, but sometimes when you come to terms with it not happening miracles just show up. I was glancing over at Pinterest and what do I see? A dress pretty much identical to my dream dress. I really have been on a white and blue embroidery kick (see here) and consider that a warning of what's to come. Now the only question is do I hit click on my Chicwish shopping cart?

Happy Friday!!!
Link up on Friday's Fab

9 comments:

  1. Omgsh it is sooo similar for such a price difference! I say go for it :) You will look fab!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find!! So similar and cute!

    XO,
    Jackie
    http://thejedition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a similar find!! Great blog:) dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I it love when I find a less expensive version of an item I've been wanting!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for finding an almost similar dress to the expensive one. It's gorgeous and will look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that are very similar!!
    If you wouldn't have had the prices
    next to each other…I would've never guessed
    correctly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very close look a like dresses. Cute dress :) if you do buy please review chicwish and your experience with their product and ordering.

    Http://www.hellofelecia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually really like the chicwish one better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!