home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, July 14, 2014

Bastille Day-Part 1

stripe top, blue skirt
stripe top, blue skirt
stripe top, blue pleated skirt
stripe top, blue pleated skirt
stripe top, blue pleated skirtstripe top, blue pleated skirt

About two weeks ago, I was in France. Just kidding. That would have been nice and probably would have made for a great blog post. But doesn't this cute coffee shop look like it could be in France? Well I teamed up with my friend Marissa to pretend we were in France in honor of Bastille Day (that's today). So of course some red, white, and blue were in order. And let's just say that we found a lot of spots in LA that felt like we were in France meaning there will be more pictures from this day.

P.s. If you're in LA, I highly recommend stopping at Broome Street, which is where we took these.

Hope you had a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Perfect colours for this event hehe :) lovely look xx www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am glad you had a quick trip to France - haha....! Love the colors! And the setting.... So pretty! :)
    xo, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great red, white, and, blue look! I love that skirt!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute--looks like a fun place :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am embarrassed that my first thought about Bastille was not France, but the musical group...you know that song Pompeii? :( That's sad/ :( But what's not sad is your adorable summer outfit and cool scenery in this photo. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos from your outing!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love playing pretend too!! This looks like such a fun little spot and of course you look adorable per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color palette here! The skirt is so gorgeous. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! My first thought was "she looks like she's in Paris" #great minds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit, i love this combination of colours!!

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! You look like you could be in France! I love the stripes and pleated skirt together.
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pictures! I hope you enjoyed the day a lot. I am also going to a family trip in SF. I would like to host a family party too at some popular event space San Francisco. I will use the vintage theme for this party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!