home     about     contact     styling        

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Romper

nasty gal gardenial romper, brown sandals

nasty gal gardenial romper
nasty gal gardenial romper
nasty gal gardenial romper
nasty gal gardenial romper

nasty gal gardenial romper
Rompers I have to say I've had a change of heart. Sure you can be the worst when it's potty time. Nothing like sitting on a toilet half naked. But I can say you've proved to be my go-to this summer. You're impracticality has been outweighed by keeping me perfectly stylish and comfortable during those sweaty days. And can we talk about how this floral romper makes for the best road trip attire? It sure did! I brought so many outfits for our trip to the dessert and reached for this romper half the time there. The key is the loose fit and print. So pack a romper for your next getaway and thank me later.

Here are a few more of my favorite rompers at the moment:







Link up on Random Wednesday, What I Wore

8 comments:

  1. Loving this look!! Rompers are so much fun to wear and perfect for beating the heat.

    Once you get over the awkward feeling of sitting on a toilet without a shirt on, it's totally fine :)
    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I normally don't wear rompers because they swallow me, but you are wearing this well.

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe isn't going to the bathroom in them the worst?! Good thing their cuteness makes it all worth it :) Love this on you!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Bathroom breaks aside, rompers are awesome!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bathroom comment cracked me up!! Ha!! I really do love rompers....on other people. It is just one style that doesn't look good on me! Sad face! :( You look as pretty as a peach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this romper! The lace at the bottom is so cute! xo Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!