home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Highlights


Hey Summer won't you slow down?! Anyone else with me here? Crazy to think it's the last day of July, but it's always fun to look back and see all the things that happened in the month. Thank goodness for Instagram because I know exactly what happened. Here are some tidbits:

-Discovered telanti gelato at Target and I'm pretty sure that's a single serving.
-The cutest house in the neighborhood by my yoga studio (gotta burn the ice cream off)
-Headed out to shoot with Marissa for this post.
-A little behind the scenes action.
-Lemonade from Lemonade that matches my nail polish. #trendsetter
-Pretty pastries from my favorite coffee shop. I want one of each!
-This amazing West Kim mural that Marissa shot will always be a favorite.
-My favorite guy and I at our friend's spontaneous Thursday wedding in Tuscon!
-Kicking my feet up at my glorious shoe miracle! (aka sold out Vince espadrilles)

Lessons from July: I like love my sweets! July you couldn't have been any better! If you're on Instagram, which I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to be, you can follow me @AdriLately

P.S Don't forget to enter the Pink Blush giveaway!
Link up on What I Wore

6 comments:

  1. Aww looks like it a fabulous July! I am obsessed with the behind the scenes photo--so cool to see :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it was a lovely month and I love the shoes on the last picture. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun July! Love the behind-the-scenes pic of your photoshoot!

    xo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog through the Treat Yo Self link up. It's so cool! I love finding other LA area bloggers. Nice post too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your photos!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com (new post on my recent trip to Paris!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I LOL'd at the sweets comment. I'm not usually a big sweets fan, but I swear this month I could eat frozen custard every. Single. Night. I also agree that summer is redonk fast right now.
    Great recap - loved it! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!